8th Annual Summer Dance Camp
Our 8th annual summer dance camp will be held on June 18-June 19, 2018. This fun filled dance camp is for beginner-intermediate level dancers ages 7-11. Students will be taught a variety of dance styles including jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop, leaps and turns, and lyrical dance!
Event: 8th Annual Summer Dance Camp
Dates: June 18-June 29, 2018
Time: Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-3:00 pm (extended day available until 5:00 pm)
Cost: $400 for Two Weeks or $225 per week
Extended Daycare Until 5:00 pm: $50 per week
Online Registration: OPEN AND AVAILABLE.
NEXT LEVEL DANCE CAMP (Ages 12-18)
This two week- summer intensive program will be held on July 9-20 and is for (intermediate to advanced level dancers) ages 12 through 18.
Classes will include: Classical Ballet, Contemporary Ballet, Partnering, Contemporary Modern, Leaps and Turns, Horton Technique, Lyrical, Jazz, Choreography, Flexibility and Strength Training, Pilates. *Classes and instructors are subject to change.
Instructors and Guest Teachers Include:
- Harrison Guy- Urban Souls Company Director
- Terrill Mitchell- Houston Met Dance, Point Park University
- Dwayne Cook- Houston Met Dance Co., Philadanco Dance Co., Complexions Contemporary Ballet
- Marrisha Babineux- Instructor at Universal Dance Association and Masters Upper Level
- Carmen Jones-Houston Dance Lab Instructor, Urban Souls
- Nick Muckleroy-Houston Dance Lab Instructor, Statements Dance Company, Urban Souls, So You Think You Can Dance
- Devon Sells- Houston Dance Lab Instructor, LSU Tiger Girls, Rogue by Raquel
- Traci Greene- Artistic Director of The Houston Dance Lab
Date: July 9-20, 2018
Time(s): Monday through Thursday Schedule. All Friday Classes end at 3:00 pm.
8:30 am-5:30 pm (Full Day)
8:30 pm-12:30 pm (Half Day Option 1)
1:00 pm-5:30 pm (Half Day Option 2)
$725 (Two weeks) Full Day
$525 (Two Weeks) Half Day Options
Registration Open to Public. May require audition. Spaces are Extremely Limited. There is no required dress code except for ballet classes. Students are required to wear black leotard and pink tights and pink ballet shoes for ballet class. The following supplies are required: ballet shoes, pointe (if eligible), jazz (optional but encouraged) Stretch training Bands.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN AND AVAILABLE! Here.