Our soloist program (Ages 6 and up) allows for a more flexible schedule and private instruction. Soloists take core technique classes such as ballet, contemporary, modern, stretch, technique and progressions, once per week and a bi-monthly private session where the soloist rehearses up to 3 solo routines with a Houston Dance Lab instructor . Soloists may also compete in our competitive team program (additional fees apply) as a Dual Member or opt to only compete as a soloist.
What else will I need to know about the Soloist Program?
- Required weekly dress code (strictly enforced).
- Required footwear and supplies for classes.
- All competitive costume payments are due before December 1, 2019.
- A $50 non-refundable recital fee (per student) due at registration
- Soloists are contracted to compete beginning August-May
- Additional choreography fees will apply. And range from $300-$800 per routine depending on the choreographer.
Cost per month is $169.99 per month. Registration closes on September 7. There is a $50 recital fee that is due at the time of registration.
All fees, including membership (tuition), costume, recital, and competitive fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-negotiable.
Discounted membership rates available for team parent volunteers (Limit 2 per team). *