Our teen competitive team is for dancers ages 13-18. These dancers meet once per week: (5:00 pm-8:45 pm).
- Weekly training includes classical ballet, turns and jazz progressions, stretch and conditioning, contemporary, and rehearsals.
- Dancers will compete in a maximum of three competitions held in the spring.
- Dancers will compete a minimum of three dance routines (maximum 4).
- Dancers will have opportunities to perform at invited local performances.
- Additional elective technique classes (tap, pointe, acro, ballet, hip hop) available on alternate days for an additional fee of $10 per month per class.
- Eligible for soloist program. (Additional fees apply).
- Dancers will perform in up to five dance routines in our annual recital held in May.
What else will I need to know about the Teen Competitive Program?
- Required weekly dress code (strictly enforced).
- Required footwear: jazz shoes, ballet shoes, yoga mat, tools for stretch and turns classes are needed.
- All competitive and recital costume payments are due before December 1, 2019.
- A $50 non-refundable recital fee (per student) due at registration.
- Dancers are contracted to compete beginning August-May
Cost per month is $169.99 per month. Registration closes on September 7. There is a $50 recital fee that is due at the time of registration.
No audition required if registered before August 26. All fees, including membership (tuition), costume, recital, and competitive fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-negotiable.
Discounted membership rates available for team parent volunteers (Limit 2 per team). *