This program is designed for students who are serious about dance and who meet the Academy requirements. In addition to Academy classes, students have weekly rehearsals in several disciplines in an effort to become more well-rounded performers.
- Six competition teams are selected based on age and/or skill level.
- Students must take the required Academy classes each week.
- Students must commit to the program from August through June.
- Students perform in the annual recital.
- Students compete in a minimum of three competitions per year.
- Students learn, perform, and compete choreography from several different genres including ballet, jazz, pointe, tap, hip hop, musical theater, lyrical, contemporary, modern and gymnastics.
- Students are eligible to audition for the Soloist Program.
- Scholarships are available for dancers who have been on our performance team for two years or more.
- Referral program discount package available.
Tuition rates vary depending on your child’s personalized class schedule and the number of classes taken per week.
Contact our office for current rates and information on our performance team referral program.