Our petite competitive team is for dancers ages 7-9. These dancers meet twice per week: Tuesdays (4:30 pm-6:30 pm) and Fridays (4:30 pm-6:30 pm) beginning August 26-May.
- Weekly training includes classical ballet, technique and progressions, stretch and conditioning, and rehearsals.
- Dancers will compete in a maximum of three competitions held in the spring.
- Dancers will compete a minimum of two dance routines (maximum 4).
- Dancers will have opportunities to perform at invited local performances.
- Additional technique classes available on alternate days. (Additional fee).
- Eligible for soloist program. (Additional fee)
- Dancers will perform three dance routines in our annual recital held in May.
What else will I need to know about the Mini Competitive Program?
- Required weekly dress code (strictly enforced).
- Required footwear: jazz shoes, ballet shoes, yoga mat are needed.
- All competitive and recital costume payments are due before December 1, 2019.
- A $50 non-refundable recital fee (per student) due at registration
- Dancers are contracted to compete beginning August-May
Registration (after August 1) is $169.99 per month. Registration closes on September 7. There is a $50 recital fee that is due at the time of registration.
All fees, including membership (tuition), costume, recital, and competitive fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-negotiable.
Discounted membership rates available for team parent volunteers (Limit 2 per team). *