Our mini competitive team is for tiny dancers ages 4-6. These dancers meet once per week on Saturdays from 10:00 am-12:30 pm beginning August-May).
- Weekly training includes classical ballet technique, jazz, stretch, and rehearsals.
- Dancers will compete in a maximum of three competitions held in the spring.
- Dancers will compete a minimum of two dance routines (maximum 4).
- Dancers will have opportunities to perform at invited local performances.
- Additional technique classes available for dancers beginning at age 6 for an additional fee.
- Eligible for soloist program at age 5. (Audition required)
- Dancers will perform three dance routines in our annual recital held in May.
What else will I need to know about the Mini Competitive Program?
- Required weekly dress code (strictly enforced).
- Required footwear: jazz shoes, ballet shoes, yoga mat are needed.
- All competitive and recital costumes will be due before December 2019.
- A $50 non-refundable recital fee (per student) due at registration.
- All fees including membership (tuition), costume, recital, and competitive fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and non-negotiable.
- Dancers are contracted to compete beginning August-May
Tuition is $169.99 per month. Registration closes on September 7. There is a $50 recital fee that is due at the time of registration.
Discounted membership rates available for team parent volunteers (Limit 2 per team). *