The purpose of the class is to introduce tiny dancers to the structure or dance class and to many different styles of dance within a positive environment.
- Dancers will also learn basic steps and terminology in all three styles. For example, all dancers will learn what a “plie” is and how to demonstrate one.
- The use of fun, age appropriate music engages the young dancers’ minds and bodies.
- The use of props are also incorporated within some classes.
- Children will participate in an annual recital.
- Classes run throughout the school year.
Beg. Stretch and Conditioning
Our Studio Policies and Agreement form must be completed at the time of registration or on the first day of class. Online registration is available on our website by clicking the “Register Now” tab located on the top left hand corner of the page. Please click on the links below to view our Class Schedule and Required Dress Code.